I’m home now *sad face* and reminiscing about allllll the fabulous memories I made while in Block Island.
2. The Mohegan Bluffs – I hope this is what heaven looks like.
3. Having the softest feet ever, thanks to nature’s natural foot exfoliant (i.e. sand and rocks).
4. Watching my dad channel his inner little boy while building a rock tower (and then ordering chicken tenders for lunch… how old is he again?).
5. Sail boats on the coastguard beach.
6. Flowers…. EVERYWHERE.
7. This guy.
8. The foggy weather we had on Monday.
9. Beach roses that smell absolutely heavenly.
10. When my mom got tipsy off half a Bloody Mary at lunch and had to walk her bike home – I LOLed the entire time.
11. The amount of times I heard “that’s what she said.”
12. A much-needed two hour nap I took on Friday.
13. And eating peanut butter fudge ice cream with rainbow sprinkles THREE days in a row.
Until next time Block Island,